Monday, July 27, 2009

My mother didn’t like me in bikini – Kareena


Mum is the word for Kareena Kapoor and the actress would go to any length to keep her mother happy. So she has decided to stay away from bikini scenes as her mother, yesteryear heroine Babita, didn’t like her in a two-piece suit in “Tashan”.
“No more bikini shots for me. I mean I’m very happy with the kind of attention and adulation I got for getting into a bikini in ‘Tashan’. And I wasn’t uncomfortable wearing it. Why should I be? I’ve the physique to carry it off. But that’s it.
“My mother didn’t like me in a bikini. Also the kind of work that I’m doing now in ‘3 Idiots’ or Rensil D’Silva’s film doesn’t require that kind of exposure,” Kareena told IANS.
With Kareena being extremely busy with her career and beau Saif Ali Khan, mom Babita has a lot of time on hand.Read the rest of this entry »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

flag counters

free counters